We’ve got a lot of good people. But we want more. People who can help us grow, people who want to grow with us.
Please type or upload
Please upload in PDF or Word format
1300 122 488 | Schedule a call
Unit 7 / 7 Hudson Road
Albion, QLD 4010, Australia
Who we help
Ebooks + Guides
Meet the team
Your online, personal financial management tool bringing all of your financial information together in one location.
© Wealth Seekers Family Financial Planning 2019 | Your Goals Brought to Life
Wealth Seekers Financial Services Pty Ltd ACN 622 190 925 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 001259408) of Financial Masterplan Pty Ltd ABN 88 133 306 251 AFSL No. 344628. General Advice Warning: The information provided on this website has been provided as general advice only. We have not considered your financial circumstances, needs or objectives and you should seek the assistance of your Financial Masterplan Pty Ltd Adviser before you make any decision regarding any products mentioned in this communication. Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of this material, no warranty is given in respect of the information provided and accordingly neither Financial Masterplan Pty Ltd nor its related entities, employees or agents shall be liable on any ground whatsoever with respect to decisions or actions taken as a result of you acting upon such information.
General Advice Warning |
All Rights Reserved Wealth Seekers
Retire in style
Whether it’s travelling, community involvement or caring for family, we all deserve to live the retirement lifestyle we want.
Have you thought of the following:
- Will I have enough super?
- Will I be eligible for the Age Pension?
- Will I work less, stop working or do something different?
Try our interactive goals planner
Short list this goal and begin exploring and prioritising other goals that are important to you with our online goal setting tool.
Pursue your passion
If a new hobby or interest comes with a sizable price tag, an ongoing financial commitment or takes time away from paid work, you’ll need to think about what you can do to make it a reality.
- What is my passion and what will it cost me?
- Do I have a budget and savings plan in place?
- Am I taking steps to minimise other debts?
Protect my lifestyle
If something happens, like getting sick or injured, the last thing you want to worry about is your finances.
- How can I prepare financially for a possible change in income?
- How can I stay on top of my expenses?
- Do I have savings or an emergency fund?
Invest in property
Whether you’re planning to be a first-time landlord or have been in the market for a while, thorough planning is important to making the right decision.
- How much can I borrow?
- What are the costs and risks?
- Could alternative approaches to investing in property be suitable for me?
Gain Financial Independence
Giving the children in your life a good start can often come down to participation in sports, music lessons or other extra-curricular activities.
- What debts do I have and what do they add up to?
- How much interest am I paying?
- Should I consolidate my debts?
Give my kids the best chance
Start a family
Whether it's good debt, bad debt or both—how and when you make payments could make a difference in the total cost of your loans. That could mean more money in your pocket to invest in your goals.
Be debt free
Save for something big
It could be a car, holiday, home, wedding or your child’s education—whatever you’re saving money for, organisation and a realistic timeframe could go a long way in helping you to achieve your goal.
- What am I saving for and how much do I need?
- Are my debts under control?
Plan a future together
While you may already have shared financial commitments and joint bank accounts, setting yourselves up for the future requires some planning.
- Do we have a household budget and savings plan?
- What are our goals and financial needs?
- Is our financial paperwork in order?
Buy a home
Buying a home is exciting, even though it’s a big financial commitment. That’s why preparation and readiness could be the difference between make or break.
- Am I across the upfront and ongoing costs?
- Are there any government entitlements I may be eligible for?
Simplify your finances
Simplifying and streamlining your financial life could help make it easier to keep track of and grow your money.
- Have I got direct debits set up so my bills are paid on time?
- Would consolidating my debts make things easier?
Talk to an Accredited SMSF Advisor
Providing expert guidance for those looking to establish an SMSF
Speak to us today to see if an SMSF is right for you. Even if it’s not, our team of financial advisors will be able to guide you in the right direction.
No cost or obligation, guaranteed
There is no cost or obligation to use our services. Simply complete your details and a member of our team will attend to your enquiry.
CALL US ON
Seeking advice, let's talk...