Complaints Process

Wealth Seekers is committed to providing quality advice to our clients. This commitment extends to providing accessible complaint resolution mechanisms for our clients. If you have a complaint about any of our Financial Advice Services, you should take the following steps:

Contact your Wealth Seekers Representative

In the first instance please contact your Wealth Seekers Representative who provided you with the particular service and tell them about your complaint and they will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.

Provide full details of the complaint including:

  • Your full name and contact details
  • Your investor/account number
  • Your Service/Product provider
  • Your Wealth Seekers Representative’s name and Authorised Representative number
  • Provide all supporting documentation
  • Clearly identify the resolution you are seeking

Internal Dispute Resolution

If your complaint is not satisfied within 3 working days, you may forward it to:

The Compliance Officer:
Strategic Financial Advisers Pty Ltd
PO Box 880,
Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230.

Telephone (02) 9279 2300


Once you have contacted Strategic Financial Advisers we will begin the process of investigating and resolving your complaint. We will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 5 business days however some complaints do take more time than others. If we anticipate that your complaint will take longer than 21 days to resolve, we will contact you within this time to provide you with an update on our progress. Should it take longer than 45 days, we will contact you in writing to provide an explanation of the reason for the delay.

External Dispute Resolution

If you still do not get a satisfactory outcome after 45 days you may have the right to complain to:

Australian Financial Complaints Authority:
Melbourne Vic 3001

Toll free 1800 931 678


The Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) also has a freecall Infoline 1300 300 630 which you may use to make a complaint and obtain information about your rights.